Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Flashback – Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide

 

Sometimes I catch myself watching the Teen Nick channel, mainly because the rest of cable is showing junk. during these times I am fortunate if either of a few of my favourite shows are on:

  • Fairly Odd Parents
  • True Jackson, V.P.
  • The Assistants
  • Degrassi
  • iCarly
  • Ned’s Declassified School survival Guide

On a recent Sunday I managed to catch one of what I consider, the funniest episodes of Ned: the one with the school play. There are so many side splitting episodes of Ned that it is hard to say which ones are the funniest, but the school play and the one where Cookie sneaks into the house party always stand out in my mind.

Let it be said that 90% of the Ned series are entirely watchable, well written, superbly acted and very funny. (If I got a box set for I would be totally happy. Did they make the box sets?).

The School Play episode however is one of the gems of the series. It is tight with back-to-back hilarious scenes.

If you have never watched any of the above mentioned shows and you happen to be flipping through the channels and catch one of them, give them a chance; you may enjoy the ride.

Later!!

Happy New Year!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment