Sunflower was at the Gymnasium
Yes everyone, Sunflower went out last Friday night to the Pic-o-de-crop semi finals (no, the moon did not fall from the sky). Not only did I attend the show, I painstakingly wrote a 3 part review. So visit The Bimshire Post website to read all about it.
Yes everyone, Sunflower went out last Friday night to the Pic-o-de-crop semi finals (no, the moon did not fall from the sky). Not only did I attend the show, I painstakingly wrote a 3 part review. So visit The Bimshire Post website to read all about it.
- For my review on the first half, click here ---> First Half
- For my review on the second half, click here ---> Second Half
- To see how my final 9 matched up with the judges, click here ---> The Judges Decision
Congrats and good luck to the finalist!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment